Saturday, January 23, 2010

Avon Wedding - Indiana Wedding Photographer

Finally , some time to feature Laura and Drew wedding.
I was honored to be your photographer!
So sweet Bride and Groom with so nice families. I was surprised when Drew's father asked me what accent I have. He recognized my romanian accent, his grandparents came here from Romania many years ago and the taste of romanian food was still present in his mind thinking of his grandma. I smiled because I love to cook and my son love my food, hope my grandchildren will love my food to :)!
Here are some of the picture that I love from the rehearsal and the wedding( wedding featured in my website too www.simonabuna.com ).





Look at her eyes!




They choose to see each other before the ceremony so I was very excited to surprise the moment:




I love those moments!!!



What you dream about your Wedding Day? Until you decide the venue , take a look at Avon Perenial Gardens ;) !



0 comments:

Simona Buna Photography's Fan Box

About Me